Cerificates - ISO 14001:2015
The aim of certifying an environmental management system is to guide organisations towards a process of continuous improvement of their environmental performance. The two reference standards can be jointly certified because they share the same philosophy and the same goals, and their schemes are integrated.
- Monitor environmental activities and make their management more effective
- motivate personnel, clients and stakeholders to achieve common sustainability goals
- prevent and minimise environmental risk and negative impact
- identify cost-cutting strategies by applying economies of scale
- improve market positioning at the international level.