Cerificates - Personnel Certification
For further information please check the Scheme IPC pre-requisit Links
CONFORMITY AUDIT / ASSESSMENT PHASE
Conformity audit within one certification cycle framework consists of:
- Certification audit (is the initial audit in the first year of certification) that consists of Stage 1 and Stage 2 audit;
- First surveillance / periodic audit (is the audit conducted for a period of not longer that 12 months before the expiration of the certification audit)
- Second surveillance / periodic audit (is an audit which is carried out for a period not exceeding or before the expiration of 12 months from the first surveillance / periodic audit)
- Recertification audit (is the audit which starts a new certification cycle of 3 years).
- Person Certification (Certification ASSESSMENT is the initial exam in the first year of certification)
- Oral Interview is needed and 25% of the total score is according to this interview
- Maintainance of the certificate is requested to be done by the candidate through an annual oral interview.
- Regarding the Auditor/ Lead auditor approved candidate is requested to apply as a minimum audit log of 3 audits of 6 manday auditing in the specific standard as a lead auditor or audit team.
- Recertification ASSESSMENT (The certification Personnel is valid 3 years) from the date of issue.
List of unallowed material during examination:
In order to apply for Certification and recieve our qutation, please fill in Application Form / sign the agreement below and send to email@example.com