Commitment and Policy
ACERTA ME Policies and Commitment
ACERTA Middle East (ACERTA ME) is committed to provide its services (certification, social compliance, inspection, training, Laboratory testing, food and hospitalities) an independent and impartial to all its clients in a manner that is most competitive and adds value to its client to the ultimate customer’s satisfaction. All information obtained while conducting our activities is confidential.
ACERTA ME aims to promote, encourage awareness, environmental and social responsibility and help to continuously improve within primary agriculture and food industry and others industry, commerce and the public domain.
In ACERTA ME we understand the importance of impartiality in carrying out our all activities, manage conflict of interest and ensure the objectivity of our activities.
ACERTA ME has set a clear policy that ACERTA Academy perform only:
1. Public Trainings (No in house training is allowed by any mean)
2. IRCA recognized training courses
ACERTA Academy sets every January a training Plan, which is published on social media and all marketing channels, all courses are operated in a public circumstances and held on the academy premises.
The activities of the Academy was verified by being audited and certified against ISO 29990:2010.
ACERTA ME provides its inspection activity complying with the international standard ISO/ IEC 17020:2012 Conformity assessment -- Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection and in clear policy that ACERTA Inspection is only allowed to do inspection activities (3rd party). It is very clear in the policy and through the operations that no consultancy is provided during the service.
ACERTA ME provides its certification activity complying with the international standard ISO/ IEC 17021:2015 Conformity assessment -- Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems and ISO/TS 22003:2013 Food safety management systems -- Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of food safety management systems.
ACERTA ME provides its social compliance activities complying with the international standard ISO/ IEC 17021:2015 Conformity assessment -- Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems also complying with scheme owner’s requirements.
ACERTA ME declares the compliance of APSCA code of conducts for all its sections without any exclusion.
ACERTA ME make sure of the competence of its staff and only deploy who demonstrate, at a minimum, the relevant knowledge, skills.
In the case of Social compliance auditors all personnel can attributes outlined in the APSCA Competency Framework and must act according to APSCA code of conduct.
ACERTA ME assure the continuous monitoring and supervision of their Personnel activities to assure that the work is accomplished in the proper way and have reached an adequate results.
ACERTA ME confirms zero tolerance of corruption and bribery.
ACERTA ME Always keep supportive evidence from each audit performed, ACERTA states in its certification agreement that auditors are obliged to take pictures, photocopies of documents that support the conclusion of the report.
Each auditor is obliged to prove his presence on site using specific mobile program to allocate locations on the starting and ending of the audit.
ACERTA ME provides its LAB testing and calibration activity complying with the international standard ISO/ IEC 17025:2017 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories as well as the customer’s need.
ACERTA laboratories provides testing activities in clear policy that ACERTA ME is only allowed to do its testing activities in house and not allow for testing activities at sites or in mobile labs.
ACERTA laboratory has modern calibrated equipment and authorized testing methods to ensure the quality of the analysis and validation of the results.
ACERTA Middle East Declaration of human rights:
The responsibility to respect human rights is a global standard of expected conduct for all business enterprises wherever they operate. It exists independently of States’ abilities and/or willingness to fulfil their own human rights obligations, and does not diminish those obligations. And it exists over and above compliance with national laws and regulations protecting human rights. Addressing adverse human rights impacts requires taking adequate measures for their prevention, mitigation and, where appropriate, remediation. Business enterprises may undertake other commitments or activities to support and promote human rights, which may contribute to the enjoyment of rights. But this does not offset a failure to respect human rights throughout their operations. Business enterprises should not undermine States’ abilities to meet their own human rights obligations, including by actions that might weaken the integrity of judicial processes.
ACERTA Middle East will always refer back to the United Nations Guiding principles on business and human rights
In consistence with the mission and vision of the lab, ACERTA ME is committed to:
- Perform Lab tests that meet customer's needs as well as comply with ISO 17025/2017.
- Good professional practice and to the quality of its testing in servicing its customers;
- Comply with ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 as well as all applicable statutory and legal requirements.
We wish to achieve our aims and recognize that effective management of our customers, our staff, and our audit, inspection, Lab testing and training while protecting our people and the environment in which we work. It is a fundamental and integral part of our business strategy.
We will achieve this by:
- Offering a certification service in accordance with ISO 17021 and ISO 22003 in food sectors, social compliance audits and inspection service in accordance with ISO 17020 that is fair impartial and objective to all who wish to avail themselves of our service carrying out that the application is within ACERTA ME scope ,
- Providing our customers with a professional services ( assessment audit certification , social compliance reports, inspection reports, Lab testing reports , accredited and non-accredited training certification) that is perceived to add value to their business and satisfy their expectations,
- Practice clear principles for certification , social compliance audits, inspection, Lab testing and training and through the work of competent staff,
- Provide and ensure a safe working environment, conditions and equipment, coupled with training that will provide our employees with the knowledge and information necessary to safely carry out their assigned duties,
- Protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers and third parties,
- Taking care of the work and performing evaluation of our staff
- Continuously inform and train our staff to offer continuously improving the service,
- conformity audit , social compliance audits, inspection report and training program that meets expectations of our customers, as well as the safe guarding committee and the same requirements that standard sets,
- Developing an open exchange of information with organizations about our service that we offer,
- Communicating this policy to our staff, customers and interested parties.