Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Policy
This Policy describes the measures taken by ACERTA Middle East to ensure that relevant client information is treated a confidential at all levels of the organization.
This Policy applies to all ACERTA Middle East employees, agents, committees and subcontractors and theirrespective activities involved with ACERTA Middle East clients.
ISO 17021 “Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification ofmanagement systems.
The ACERTA Middle East. Managing Director is responsible for establishing and maintainingfacilities to ensure confidentiality. All ACERTA Middle East personnel and subcontract personnel areaccountable for confidentiality requirements of client information. All levels of personnel and committees areincluded in arrangements to assure confidentiality. Subcontractors are responsible for handling clientinformation with professional secrecy at the client facilities and other environments in which client documentsand information are maintained, such as home offices or ACERTA Middle East. offices.
ACERTA Middle East personnel are exposed to a significant amount of proprietary information regarding clientproducts, facilities, organization, and Policy s. Ensuring that this information is kept confidential is a majorconcern to ACERTA Middle East. Measures to preserve confidentiality are implemented in informing personnel. The following measures areimplemented:
- The employment agreement signed by each employee contains a declaration of confidentiality of third party and company information.
- External/Subcontracted auditors are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement that indicates that they willhold all client information in the strictest confidentiality.
- The members of the experts committee for Safeguarding Impartiality signing a confidentiality agreement.
- Confidential treatment of client processes and procedures is discussed with client management in the opening and closing meetings;
- Special arrangements regarding confidentiality may be submitted by the client.
- Clients are informed that certification files held by ACERTA Middle East are subject to review by industryaccreditation agencies and regulatory authorities.
Note: During oversight audits (e.g. Accreditation Bodies, Regulatory Authorities, etc.) ACERTA Middle Eastshall not provide access to records of their competitors.
ACERTA Middle East